Does Blue Nile have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Add answer and rate this store
Yes, Blue Nile does have an affiliate program. Using their affiliate or referral program, you can earn commissions by referring new customers via the Blue Nile website. We researched the popular affiliate networks, and here's what we found about where you can join Blue Nile's affiliate program:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Unlikely — Check status
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Yes — Apply
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Unlikely — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Unlikely — Check status
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check Blue Nile's homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Update: we've found 536 more jewelry stores that currently offer affiliate programs and 4,660 fashion stores that are offering affiliate programs . You can also view all 23,580 stores that offer affiliate programs across all categories.